Wait, didn't it just snow on Sunday?
Yeah, our weather is wonky. Yesterday, I drove with my sunroof open on my way to meet a friend for lunch. And today it's supposed to get up to 75 degrees. So of course I can't help but to start dreaming about spring sandals and open toed pumps!
Not that I have room in my budget for new shoes at the moment (hello, closing on our house in a couple weeks!), but I can dream. And drool. And mmm over nude color palettes and color blocking!
These are some of my favorite spring heels I've been lusting over:
1) Eben by L.A.M.B., $225.24 (out of my normal price range for shoes, but oh, how I'd love to pair these with a short tweed A-line skirt and white button down blouse!)
2) Rhys by Jessica Simpson, $71.99
3) Sperry Top-Sider Women's Santa Rosa Wedge, $39.66 (I actually really like all three colors/patterns these comfy looking wedges come in)
4) Rosale by Steve Madden, $149.99 (basically, the perfect nude pump!)
5) Chantal by Bebe, $109.99
6) Color-block Elastic Sandal by Colin Stuart, $88 (I need a flowy white beach dress with these, or maybe some white linen slacks, with a teal tunic!)
7) Daron by N.Y.L.A., $93.49 (perfect for pairing with capri pants)
8) Barcia by Promise, $52.99 (they come in yellow too!)
Have you started dreaming about spring clothes and shoes yet, or is it a little too early in your neck of the woods? And how is it almost March already? This year is flying by!