What 12 new things do you want to do/accomplish in 2012?
Contributed by Kimba [ultratrailgoddess.com]
2. Finally get to paint walls in our house
3. Finally get to buy new furniture, and retire our thrift store furniture we've owned for 10 years
4. Get more involved locally (volunteering, joining a new club, etc)
5. Visit a new state
6. Reach my weight loss goal and maintain it
7. Learn a new skill or crafting technique that I can apply to our new house
8. Plant flowers, and keep them alive for longer than one month
9. Try out tent camping in NC, rather than just renting cabins with air conditioning
10. Try a new food I've never eaten before
11. Revisit our retirement savings goals (after completing #1)
12. Get our first Christmas tree (and hope our cats don't destroy it)
For more info on #WEverb11, or to join in on the fun, click here.