Well, we spent about 4 hours Friday night experimenting with popcorn ceiling removal techniques in our laundry room, then spent about 12 hours on Saturday prepping and scraping the ceilings, and doing some sanding and puttying. Then yesterday we spent about 13 hours sanding and puttying and sanding and vaccuming and cutting in and priming.
My feet are killing me and I can't get the last of the primer off of my hands. But it's going to be so worth it!
We've got another coat of primer and then ceiling paint left to go in our family room, breakfast nook, kitchen and entry hall. And once we're done, I'm going to do a full "how to" post, once we know the final times on how long it all took, and how much of the paint and materials we bought end up getting used.
So for now, here's a look at the hard work we were up to this weekend!
More to come in the next few days after we finish up!